Saturday, October 23, 2010

Changes

Thank you to those of you who have checked up on me. The fact is I'm not doing well right now. I've got some serious thinking to do and need to decide where I go from here. For now, I've archived all of my old blog posts because suddenly I'm just not comfortable having them out there. I hope that's not too little too late. I may decide to keep blogging...I love having this outlet...but right now I'm just not sure what to do. You can contact me at wondermom.picking.up.the.pieces@gmail.com if you want to know when I decide where and how to come back. Thank you to everyone who has been such good friends to me through this blog and I'm sorry if I've hurt anyone.

7 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog for some time. Your courage, and the love of your little one's, I so much admire : )Your posts will be missed. But you need to do whatever you need to do, to take care of you. And if that means taking a break from blogging, so beit : ) Hope you are well, and take care : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is okay email me at smokyblu@yahoo.com if you decide to blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that things are looking up for you. My sister has just found out that her husband has had been having an affair - and she is facing the future of being a single mother. She is thinking to write down all her thoughts in a blog - but maybe you would put her off the idea? Good luck with your next steps. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It`s okay dear this is not a big issue you should take a short break and then start this again.We are waiting for something new.Thank you for sharing with us.

    which is best outlast lightweight comforter or outlast wool blanket

    ReplyDelete